Monday, October 27, 2008

It's time for a sale!

It is getting to that time of year. My end of the year sale. The next sale won't be until January of 2009! So what do I have on sale for you?

Purchase either my Middle of the Road Package C or my Ultimate Package and I am throwing in a couple of freebies.

Middle of the Road Package C
6 months free in my Errand Guru Coaching Cafe
3 additional hours of consultation time
Free personalization of forms
Free shipping
You are receiving over $850 in freebies!

Ultimate Package
1 year free in my Errand Guru Coaching Cafe
5 additional hours of consultation time
Free personalization of forms
Free shipping
You are receiving over $1300 in freebies!

At the end of the checkout process, enter the code End of the Year 2008 in the text box in order to receive your freebies. I will personally contact you with all of the details regarding your freebies.

Visit my Combination Packages page so that you can see exactly what you receive in each package.

Hurry and place your order because this offer expires November 9, 2008!

No comments: