Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Will you be joining me in Tampa?

If you haven't had a chance yet, visit http://www.iceaweb.org to check out more information about their upcoming conference September 24-27 in Tampa, Florida. I am so excited to be attending another conference, and as Vice President of Budget and Finance, I want to see more attendees there. Not only will there be some great information being taught, but there will be numerous opportunities to network and get to know other business owners in the errand and concierge service industry.

I am also excited because I will be one of the speakers for the pre-conference session. I will be discussing the basics of getting started during my three hour session. The information I will be providing will give you a great start to help you get your business off on the right foot.

I am looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and meeting many new ones this year!

No comments: