Wednesday, November 05, 2008

What's your business reflection look like?

I just received another notice about my domain name renewal. Can't believe that we are almost at the end of another year and that my business has continued to grow to another year. It makes me reflect back to when I first decided to start a business about 12 years ago. I was excited and scared at the same time to start this new venture. I was smart and dumb at the same time when it came to how to run a business. I have fallen down so many times, yet I have always found a way to get back up and keep going.

This year has been filled with highs and lows, but I still have managed to stay excited about being a business owner. I came back in September from an industry conference refreshed and full of ideas. Will I be able to accomplish all of them by the end of the year? Nope, but I have added many of my ideas to my list of goals for next year. Yes, I am already starting my list of 2009 goals.

We all will have our moments of reflection where we wonder why we started our business, but then we reflect on all that we have accomplished this year, we will know why we continue to run our businesses.

What do your reflections look like?

No comments: